Hawaii is known for its natural beauty, abundant sunlight, white sandy beaches, and crystal blue seas. That’s one of the reasons why it’s such a popular tourist destination. Most people don’t realize that Hawaii is also home to a diverse range of plants and vegetation. The rich volcanic soil and ample sunlight ensures that plants thrive and grow well in this environment. The plants that grow here are healthy and their ingredients are potent, which is why skincare made from these ingredients is very potent.
Ingredients commonly used in Mahalo Skincare
Mahalo Skincare uses a number of natural ingredients that have proven their effectiveness over time. The company takes great care to source the ingredients from responsible growers and local producers. There’s little to no chemical interference so all ingredients are pure. In this skincare line, you’ll find potent botanicals like:
• Turmeric – Known for its antioxidant properties its abilities to soothe the skin, turmeric has been used in skincare for centuries with proven results.
• Tamanu oil – Tamanu oil is a potent antioxidant as well and is known for its skin healing properties. It’s effective against skin problems like acne, eczema, scarring, and age spots, etc.
• Macadamia oil – If you’re interested in skincare, you might’ve heard of the effectiveness of macademia oil. It balances the skins sebum production and ensures it stays hydrated, which makes it an excellent product for dry skin.
• Kukui oil – This oil has been used by Hawaiians for centuries and is known to protect the skin from the outside environment. It contains a healthy amount of polyunsaturated fatty acids that ensures your skin is balanced and well-hydrated.
• Hibiscus – This plant is often referred to us nature’s botox and is a rich source of alpha-hydroxy acids. The ingredient can help exfoliate the skin and encourage cell regeneration.
These are just some of the many ingredients used in Mahalo Skincare products. If you want to your skin to be glowing and hydrated, you should consider their skincare line.